( I should've had this done months ago, but got stuck in a very silly way and finally asked for help
. Now it is done. )
And it's another palette-swapper - Complicated Arielbot
( it gets the Complicated
title because the helmets can be changed. )
My first thought was to do it more like Complicated Entomorph
where there are set colour arrangements, but then I figured I may as well leave it open. Means I can't fit the entire colour menu on one page but it also means you get more control over the final design. All of the canon Energon Arcee repaints can be made with this game.
There is also a selection of helmets based on various other lady robots because as long as I was doing both Arielbot helmets I might as well add more.
Plus a customisable energon weapon and backgrounds and whatnot.
Male Arielbots can be created by saying, "This character I made is a dude."
Next up: Buckling down for Complicated Seeker
. I've got all the easy palette swap stuff done already. Next is helmets, which shouldn't be too terrible. It's the wings that will kill me. All of my games on one handy page.